Specifications of The Hyundai i20The new and improved i20 strikes a new pose with a bunch of internal upgrades. Following are a few new additions and advances-
- It comes with a 1.2-litre Kappa 4-cylinder petrol engine, a BS6 compliant 1.5-litre U2 CRDi 4-cylinder diesel engine, and a 1.0-liter Turbo GDi petrol engine. The 4-cylinder engine allows the i20 to enjoy supremacy over its competitors (3-cylinder engine) as it’s a more refined and responsive engine with equitable power distribution.
- Hyundai i20 possesses a magnetic charm instilled in its ‘Sensuous Sporty’ design. It has sleek looks and bold features.
- There are also great in-cabin features like ambient blue light, puddle lamps, a one-touch electric sunroof 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system and the Bose 7-sound system.
- Hyundai adheres to strict safety standards. It is equipped with six airbags, robust build quality and other features like ESC and VSM.
- Hyundai i20 is quite intelligent when it comes to establishing connectivity. BlueLink in the car connects you with intuitive features like Voice Recognition, Remote Unlock, climate control, etc. Moreover, it offers location-based services, alert services and vehicle health monitoring.
- The wonder warranty scheme is one of the most flexible warranty policies. Hyundai i20 comes with a 5-year warranty with three years of roadside assistance and Blue link connectivity.