Color OptionsFor the 2020 model year, Hyundai improved little.
- Four colors are being exchanged: Star Silver replacing Molten Silver, Coliseum Gray replacing Magnetic Force, Sparkling White becoming Winter White, and White Pearl replacing Cream White.
- The only other change to the Sport trim is the leather-wrapped steering wheel and the shift knob.
InteriorInteriors on the first look may feel more altered. Any of the major additions include a modern interior configuration, including an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment device and Hyundai’s BlueLink app. For the top-spec model, the portable mobile adapter, panoramic sunroof, and electric front passenger seat adjusting features can be reserved. To find out a little more about Hyundai Tucson SUV on road price in Noida, try contacting the dealership.
FeaturesThis one is easy to use and fairly straightforward, as all-new Hyundai infotainment systems go, but it is not the prettiest to look at. On the cheapest Tucson, both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are standard, since Hyundai makes the standard 7-inch touchscreen equipment. It adds the Limited and Ultimate trims with an 8-inch screen with navigation and an improved audio system. Heated front seats are also standard for every trim, including the base SE. They insulate the rear seats on the Ultimate upper trim. In the ever-growing compact crossover market, the 2020 Hyundai Tucson suits neatly. In total length, it measures 176.2 inches, which makes it one of the smaller vehicles amongst the rivals. Compared with most, it is still low in ground clearance, coming in at just 6.4 inches. While that’s not suitable for mud or heavy snow, it makes it easy to drive into or out of Tucson. Legroom and freight size are average, but perhaps the area of cargo is well-shaped and accessible for maximum space. The rear seats fold flat down, leaving you with a well-proportioned and natural heavy-lift loading field. For most passengers, space in the second row is plentiful, so longer journeys for those relegated to the back seats can feel relaxed. These features are the best one that you can not find in the segment car at Hyundai Tucson SUV car price in Noida.
- For the Hyundai Tucson 2020, there really are two engine options available. A 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 161 horsepower and 150 pound-feet of torque is the basic engine.
- For SEL and above, a 2.4-liter four-cylinder that produces 181 horsepower and 175 pound-feet of torque is normal. Both engines are related to automatic six-speed transmissions.
- We only powered a Tucson with a larger four-cylinder engine and considered the power to be ample on the lower side.
- The less powerful 2.0-liter just sounds much slower than that. The output of the smooth and reasonably sensitive automatic six-speed torque converter didn’t disappoint us.