- Check for the tyre threads. In case they are worn out, get the tyre replaced immediately.
- Also get your tyres filled with sufficient air pressure. The less the tyre pressure, the chances of skidding are always more.
- Keep your car in a healthy condition and you would sail through the road journey easily.
- If the car is equipped with the ABS technology, apply the brakes normally.
- In case you do not have an ABS system in your car, then regain control of the brakes by steering it in the direction you want it to go.
- Also do not forget to get your tyre alignment and balancing done. This helps a lot as the main reason behind a worn out tyre is the alignment of the wheels.
Think your Hyundai car hasn’t been giving a stable drive? Schedule your service with Capital Hyundai today.