Tips to choose your first Hyundai car
1. Establish a realistic budgetTo start with, you need to take a look at how much you want to invest in the first car. A good way to decide this, is to look at your savings, for how long you want to or are willing to keep the car and what kind of usage are you looking at – in city, outside the city, adventures, etc. It is important to consider every little detail when setting aside a budget for your first Hyundai car. But as a good practice, since it is your first car, it is better to choose one that is not really a splurge. This is because you might encounter challenges while driving on the roads for a few months, as practice. Taking a high end Hyundai car, might actually end up having you incur too many costs to manage the damages or get the car serviced. When doing this, also ensure that you are keeping aside a budget for the insurance as well.
2. Know how much you can spend monthlyNow this may look similar to step 1, but it is important to complete this step when deciding which car you should choose first. Most of us either pull in from all our savings to buy the Hyundai car or apply for a car loan. In both the cases, you want to take an estimate of your monthly expenditures. You don’t want to struggling with your budgets at the month beginning or the month end. You do really want to enjoy driving your first Hyundai car.
3. Identify your transportation needsThis one is important so that you can decide what type of Hyundai car you should be buying – a sedan, a hatchback or a SUV. The answer to this comes when you know how much of distance you plan to cover in your Hyundai car, how many members are going to be riding at a time, is it in-city driving or intra-city, etc. 4. Do your research Once you complete the first three steps, it is time to roll up your sleeves and get down to doing your research. A smart way to do this, is create a quick excel with all the options that you have from the Hyundai cars available in the market. Create columns for the pricing that dealerships are offering, the features that each of the models boast of and a quick notes section to write why the car might be the right choice for you. While this step might not get you to an immediate conclusion, it will help you shortlist the Hyundai models that could possibly be your first car. Saves you a lot of time when you walk up to a authorised Hyundai dealership for a test drive, when you have all the spade work done already.
5. Look for expert opinionYes, recommendations from friends and family count. But the best person to advice you on your first Hyundai car, is a Hyundai expert. That is why you need to take your research along to an authorised Hyundai dealership, and sit down with an expert salesperson to discuss your needs. They will not just be able to recommend something based on your current budget, but also give you a sense of how your needs may change in a few months and accordingly, suggest the right Hyundai model. Ask them questions till you are satisfied and further shortlist from the Hyundai cars you researched on. Their inputs will help you narrow down on your first Hyundai car.
6. Take a test driveNo car should be purchased without a test drive. Even if you have shortlisted 3-4 Hyundai car models, feel free to schedule your test drive with the authorised Hyundai dealership. This step is what will help you take the final call, as it will give you a sense how worthy an investment, a specific Hyundai car model is. When you take the test drive, ensure that you are taking note of the driving experience, the inputs that the rep shares with you and tally them with what you expect out of your first Hyundai car. Shortlisted your first Hyundai car? Book your test drive today. All in all, to make the right choice for your first Hyundai car, you need to complete the above mentioned six steps. The more dedicatedly you complete them, the lesser are the chances of you making mistakes!
Still looking for help in choosing your first Hyundai car?Visit the Capital Hyundai showroom today.
Contact us on +91-9958994282